Meter Deposit Refund


Residential End-Users

1. Latest Official Electric Bill Receipt (OEBR)
2. Valid I.D. of Register Consumer (SSS, GSIS, Company I.D, Postal I.D, Voters I.D, etc.)

If Representative

1. Authorization Letter
2. Notarized Power Of Attorney
3. Valid I.D. of Authorized Representative

If Successor-In-Interest

1. Proof of Transfer of Rights/ownership

If Representative

1. Death Certificate of the Deceased registered consumer
2. Birth Certificate
3. Notarized Waiver